Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tattoo Gallery by Zachary Dougherty

tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

this is my love birds tattoo, it symbolises my partner and I, the little girl is all shy when the boy looks at her, which is exactly how I feel when he looks at me.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

I got this lily because it’s my mom’s favorite flower and i don’t know where i’d be without her.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

www.kelliegotedge.tumblr.com


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

octopus and anchor, soon to come a mermaid wrapping herself around the anchor. 


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

my favorite of all my tattoos! people used to tie bows around their fingers to remember things.. well I got these to remember my past because shortly after I moved to a new province and basically started a new life.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

born in germany though.


my little brother is getting them on the back of his arms. 


iolily.tumblr.com


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

thecheshirekitty.tumblr.com


A Tiwanakota design on my right foot and a Book of Kells design on my left, to represent my Irish dad and my Bolivian mum.


Decided to put my roots on my feet :3


tattooed girl


tattooed girl